This brick colonial home is off Falls Road, just west of Potomac Village.
- There are five bedcrooms and two renovated baths on the second level.
- It has a 2-car attached garage.
- There are recently restored hardwood floors on the 1st and 2nd levels
- It has a first fllor study as well as a large family room with wood burning fireplace
- The dog will love the back yard, with room to run.
- The kitchen has been updated with new stainless appliances and marble countertops.
This house, at 9704 Brimfield Court in Potomac, Maryland will be open Sunday, November 11th from 1 to 4 in the afternoon.
It is listed for $969,000.
If you are planning a move to or from the Washington, DC area, I can help! I am licensed in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Email me at Housepat@mac.com, or call 202-549-5167